We’re looking for someone to help us package and fulfill orders from our ecommerce shop. We’re currently shipping about ~100 of our See America books
a week and are looking for someone who can take over our small fulfillment operation. This will involve:
- Housing a small amount of book inventory and packing supplies.
- Logging in to our ShipStation account to review orders and print shipping labels.
- Packing up orders and shipping them out via USPS.
- Making 1-3 shipments/week, depending on volume, to ensure orders are fulfilled in ~3 days.
- Reordering inventory and supplies as needed.
- Carrying (sometimes heavy) boxes of supplies and books.
We are looking for someone who is very responsible as you’ll be playing a key role in fulfilling our customer’s orders. We can pay $15/hr and estimate 2-4 hours of work per week, but that may go up or down depending on sales volume.
Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com.