Elections are coming and the excitement of change is in the air! As we gear up to vote in a few months and look forward to a better future, we can't help but think back to a century ago when the 19th Amendment was officially adopted and women finally won the right to vote. It's been a hundred years and we've come a long way, but there are is still plenty of work to be done, which is why we've partnered with independent artists to create a collection of the best feminist gifts as we head into November. Every feminist gift we sell helps support UltraViolet organization in their hard work to advance the cause of all women, and we won't stop marching until there's equality for all. Thank you for your support!
1. Everyone loves our new face mask collection that gives free masks to essential workers across the country! For every mask we sell, we donate a mask to an essential worker who needs one through our partnership with Coworker.org. We're selling masks individually and in variety packs like the Workers Rights variety 10-pack, the People Power variety 5-pack and the Essential Workers variety 5-pack, so you can get plenty of masks for friends and family! You can also get seven pairs of socks and seven masks in our Everyday Activist mask & sock variety pack, which is a great value. Sales of our mask collection also support the independent artists who made the designs.
2. Iconic feminist socks are the perfect gift for feminists of all ages! We just added Kamala Harris crew socks to our shop and we've got nearly almost two dozen other famous females in our sock collection including icons like RBG, Michelle Obama, AOC and Greta Thunberg. If you like to mix and match, pick up one of our variety packs like the Inspiring Icons 12-pack, our feminist sock 6-pack or the RBG 4-pack that comes with two RBG ankle socks and two RBG crew socks. All of our socks are designed by independent artist Maggie Stern Stitches and support UltraViolet feminist organization, working to help all people affected by sexism. You can also get seven pairs of socks and seven masks in our Everyday Activist mask & sock variety pack, which is a great value!
3. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is THE feminist icon of our time and with a huge important election coming up this fall, we just can't seem to get enough RBG! We just added an RBG button with the quote, "We March On" and a brand new hemp RBG refrigerator magnet to the shop, and they both make great gifts along with our RBG baby onesie, all designed by feminist artist Maggie Stern. Our growing collection of RBG socks includes the RBG variety four-pack of socks, individual pairs of RBG crew socks in teal and fuschia, The Supremes crew sock (with RBG, Elena Kagan & Sonia Sotomayor) and RBG ankle socks in spots or stripes. We march on!
4. Every feminist should head into November 2020 with Vote! hemp buttons! Our hemp buttons come from Busy Beaver Button Company in Chicago, USA and not only do they send an important message, they're better for the environment than regular buttons. We have a brand new RBG button, new versions of our Vote Like Your Rights Depend On It buttons and three hemp button variety packs that come five buttons each, designed by staunch feminists in support of our partner organization Headcount.org. Vote buttons make the perfect gift in an election year so pass them out to your friends and family and help get out the vote! Check out our entire button collection for more!
5. Love Maggie Stern Stitches socks? We do too! We now sell the Inspiring Icons sock 12-pack gift set that comes with a dozen pairs of vibrant, well-made socks designed by feminist artist Maggie Stern that help support UltraViolet. The Inspiring Icons 12-pack is the biggest variety pack in our sock collection yet, and comes with six crew socks (RBG teal, RBG pink, Elizabeth Warren, the Supremes and Maya Angelou) and six ankle socks (RBG polka dot, RBG stripe, Greta red, AOC, Nancy Pelosi and Sonia Sotomayor socks. Check out our entire sock collection here.
6. We're told that our Nevertheless She Persisted and The Women of Star Trek puzzles make an amazing 2020 birthday gift and we're not surprised because each puzzle is crafted with great care by Cobble Hill Puzzles in Brooklyn, NY. The illustrations are from She Paper, an art company that's for women, by women. Each Nevertheless She Persisted puzzle has 1000 random cut pieces that perfectly fit into each other and we guarantee you'll learn something about famous feminists and everything they've accomplished over the years. Our puzzles support UltraViolet feminist organization with every sale.
7. In 2020 you can't go wrong giving feminists the gift of political action figures! They're packable so you can take them anywhere as a reminder of what we're all fighting for, and the RBG action figure even comes with a tiny gavel you can use to get your point across. The action figures in our shop are designed by artists at FCTRY and we've also got Barack Obama and Joe Biden, with our new Democratic VP nominee action figure coming soon! Proudly supporting UltraViolet and The Dream Corps.
8. Freshen up your decor with feminist posters that are perfect for walls and windows! There are thousands of posters in our shop like The Future Is Female by Brooke Fischer (featured in November's National Geographic: A Century of Women), Hear Our Voice by Liza Donovan (an official Women's March selection) and Dress Like A Woman by Katie McMurray. Every poster in our print shop comes in multiple sizes and is available framed or unframed, and there's definitely something for everyone on your shopping list!
9. The What REALLY Makes America Great Book is a collection of 75+ illustrations from our independent artist community celebrating the inherent, non-partisan American values like civil disobedience, equal opportunity and education that really make America great, and it's a classic that belongs on every bookshelf across the country, whether you vote red or blue. This is a great gift for a Democrat or a Republican! Proceeds from our book proudly support The Dream Corps.
10. Our Everyday Activist face mask & sock variety pack is the best gift for feminists because it comes with seven (non-medical) face masks and seven pairs of Maggie Stern Stitches socks, so you can mix and match for every day of the week. Featuring our Pro-Health = Anti-Monopoly, Power to the Workers, People Power, Essential Workers, People Over Profits, Vote Like Your Rights Depend On It and We Can Do It face masks, and our Michelle Obama crew socks, Hillary Clinton crew socks, RBG crew socks, Sonia Sotomayor ankle socks, Nancy Pelosi ankle socks, Rosie the Riveter ankle socks and AOC ankle socks. Special bonus: for every mask sold, we donate a mask to an essential worker who needs one!
We're all working together to make big sweeping changes happen in November 2020, and CAN we're doing our part by elevating art and artists' voices to support great causes and help get people fired up to vote! You can help us spark social change by reading and sharing our feminist gift guide and shopping at CAN the next time you need a gift for your feminist friend, family member or coworker, and every gift supports independent artists and nonprofit organizations like UltraViolet and Headcount.org. There's a lot of great stuff with meaning and messages to help keep you focused and inspired through election day 2020 and beyond!e you need a gift for your feminist friend, family member or coworker. There's a lot of great stuff that we guarantee will help get you through to election day and beyond!