We've got a lot of feminists to shop for this year and we suspect you do, too! Our Holiday 2019 feminist gift guide is a collection of the perfect gifts for activists of all ages, identities and yes, even political parties. Products are designed by female artists with proceeds giving back to UltraViolet, our partners working to improve the lives of women and girls of all identities. Here's to a very feminist holiday for all of us!
1. For marching feet, two brand-new feminist sock gift sets designed by Maggie Stern Stitches! CAN's Feminist Sock 6-Pack comes with RBG, Greta Thunberg, Michelle Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Maya Angelou and Nancy Pelosi socks, and our Political Sock 4-Pack comes with RBG, Sonia Sotomayor, Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren socks. The rest of our feminist sock collection has more designs like Harriet Tubman, Jane Austen and more, with proceeds all giving back to UltraViolet!
2. The Ruth Bader Ginsburg Gift Set is the perfect gift for feminists and every purchase helps UltraViolet in the fight for women's equality! It comes with the ever-popular and very cozy Maggie Stern Stitches' RBG socks, the RBG Action Figure and RBG enamel pin from FCTRY. Check out our full feminist sock collection, sock gift sets, the rest of our pins and all of our action figures!
3. Wear the resistance on your sleeve, jeans and jacket! The Feminist Button Variety Pack comes with five buttons designed by staunch feminists in support of our partner organization UltraViolet. Activist buttons are the perfect stocking stuffer and these outspoken holiday adornments simply won't be ignored. See also: Vote! button variety pack and Green New Deal button variety packs!
4. Who needs an elf on the shelf when you can have the Elizabeth Warren Action Figure and Ruth Bader Ginsberg Action Figure from CAN! Designed by FCTRY, these mini superheroes are even more fun than elves, plus they're true feminist icons of our time and give back to UltraViolet. Remember to get the Barack Obama action figure too, 'cause you know he's on the side of women. (WLYSM Mr. President!)
5. The Feminist Prints in our poster shop give a classy edge to holiday decor! Choose from designs like The Future Is Female by Brooke Fischer (featured in November's National Geographic: A Century of Women), Hear Our Voice by Liza Donovan, an official Women's March selection, My Body Is Mine by JP Designs and MAKE NOISE! by Amy Smith. Prints are available in different shapes and sizes, come framed or unframed and proudly support UltraViolet.
6. Spread the word by giving, getting, wearing and sharing Feminist Verbiage T-Shirts! There's no substitute for these great fitting tees by Anvil that do all the talking for you with slogans like Filthy Mouthed Wife, March & Rally & Protest & Vote, Girls Will Rule and more. Shirts give back to feminist organization UltraViolet, and remember pick up the rest of your marching gear by shopping feminist socks and feminist art posters too!
7. Dress Like A Woman tees for women and girls, prints, totes and accessory bags by designer Katie McMurry depict how amazing every woman (and girl) can be in the right 'dress'! Sales are shared with UltraViolet, just like our feminist buttons, socks, RBG pin, and RBG and Elizabeth Warren action figures from FCTRY. Merry Resist-mas!
8. The What REALLY Makes America Great Book is a collection of 75+ illustrations from our independent artist community celebrating the inherent, non-partisan American values that really make America great and some outstanding feminist artists' designs are included in the book, like Intersectional Feminism by Emily Vriesman. Also be sure to also shop corresponding What Makes America Great apparel and prints as well as our other book, See America!
9. Vote Coasters are the answer to all your holiday problems! They'll help get out the vote (and protect your tables) plus they're the perfect take-home gift at the end of the party. Get a set of four Vote! coasters or buy each one individually and you'll support Headcount, a non-profit organization working to increase participation (and feminism) through voting. And don't miss our Vote! button collection that also gives back to Headcount!
10. Too many great gifts to choose from? We've got you covered with the Creative Action Network gift card! The CAN gift card comes in $25, $50, $75 and $100 amounts and your lucky recipient will feel good knowing they're giving back to worthy nonprofit organizations while they shop. Send that special someone on a holiday shopping spree they'll feel great about! Envelope and social activism included.
We're all working together to make big sweeping changes happen in November 2020, and CAN we're doing our part by elevating art and artists' voices to support great causes and help get people fired up to vote! You can help us spark social change by reading and sharing our feminist gift guide and shopping at CAN the next time you need a gift for your feminist friend, family member or coworker, and every gift supports independent artists and nonprofit organizations like UltraViolet and Headcount.org. There's a lot of great stuff with meaning and messages to help keep you focused and inspired through election day 2020 and beyond!e you need a gift for your feminist friend, family member or coworker. There's a lot of great stuff that we guarantee will help get you through to election day and beyond!