Introducing our 2021 feminist gift guide! The best gifts for modern feminists of all stripes come from Creative Action Network. Shop for feminist socks and sock gift sets celebrating activist icons like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Kamala Harris and AOC, and get a Nevertheless She Persisted puzzle or Dress Like A Woman t-shirt while you're at it too. Plus the RBG care package, feisty art prints and books illustrated by independent female artists, all supporting social causes like UltraViolet feminist organization with every sale.
1. Feminist icon socks that support women and girls. Designed by Maggie Stern Stitches in Massachusetts USA, this iconic feminist sock collection has 20+ sock designs and gift sets like the Be the Change 6-pack of socks. Get Stacey Abrams ankle socks, RBG pink heart crew socks and for the first time ever, men's socks featuring Joe Biden! Customer Virginia F. says, "These are great socks. Comfortable, washable, warm – the best!" Proudly supporting UltraViolet feminist organization with every sale.
2. RBG Ruth Bader Ginsburg Care Package. We miss RBG every day, but we march on! One great way to remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg is with a sweet care package of socks plus a button and magnet each made from eco-friendly hemp. Send it to friends and family or keep it for yourself to celebrate Notorious RBG every day. The care packages comes with Ruth Bader Ginsburg polka dot ankle socks, Ruth Bader Ginsburg stripe socks, RBG hemp magnet and RBG hemp button. Shop the full RBG collection!
3. Gifts that celebrate our new VP Kamala Harris. Our glass-ceiling-smashing new Vice President is a historic example to all Americans! Get Kamala Harris women's socks, stickers or choose from a variety of prints that her awesomeness. Proudly supporting UltraViolet feminist organization with every sale.
4. Celebrate women with Nevertheless She Persisted and other puzzles. Always educational and beautiful to look at, 1000 piece puzzles make a great gift and even better, they give back to a good cause – Ultraviolet feminist organization. Choose from Nevertheless She Persisted or Women of Star Trek, made by Cobble Hill in Brooklyn, USA and designed by She Paper, a by-women-for-women creative agency.
5. Face masks to keep everyone safe. Designed by a group of independent artists to help essential workers, these non-medical face masks get a free mask into the hands of a frontline worker with every purchase, with 5k given away so far thanks to our friends at Coworker.org. There are lots of bright colors and inspiring messages to choose from like Be Kind, Stay Safe, Spread Compassion and No Virus Will Divide us!
6. Three fantastic books for those who love art and good causes. People read more books than ever in 2020 and we think 2021 will be the same! Get your copies of Posters For A Green New Deal: 50 Removable Posters To Inspire Change, What REALLY Makes America Great and See America: A Celebration of Our National Parks in CAN's online bookstore and wherever books are sold. Proudly supporting Sunrise Movement, The Dream Corps and Earthjustice, and giving back to the independent artists who contributed their artwork too.
7. Eco-friendly buttons and magnets. Politically-themed, eco-friendly buttons and magnets made from hemp paper are a great way to spread activism without breaking the bank or the environment, plus the the artwork is so good! Vote buttons support Headcount.org, the RBG button gives back to UltraViolet and the Green New Deal button helps out Sunrise Movement. Proudly made in the USA by Busy Beaver Button Company.
8. Green New Deal gifts for Valentines who care about our future. Fund Education, Reforestation, Be the Change and Clean Energy are a handful of the Green New Deal posters in Posters for A Green New Deal: 50 Removable Posters To Inspire Change, a brand new book from Creative Action Network. The book plus posters, apparel, buttons and a limited edition Green New Deal pin are all available at CAN with sales proudly giving to Sunrise Movement, an organization working to counter the effects of climate change.
9. Thousands of posters that support good causes. Put 2020 behind you with fresh decor! Posters come in different sizes and are available framed or unframed, with designs on topics ranging from the Women's March and classic literature, to the majestic scenery of our national parks and Black Lives Matter are a great way update home and office in 2021. Each poster gives back to an important cause and the independent artist who designed it, like Let Equality Bloom by Brooke Fischer that supports UltraViolet.