Father's Day is coming up on June 21st and this year we have so many reasons to celebrate dads! Just like moms, dads everywhere have been doing double duty, working overtime and taking care of their families, so it feels extra important to let dads know how much we appreciate them right now. To honor dads everywhere, Creative Action Network has put together a list of our top ten favorite Father's Day gifts in 2020 that we think every dad will love. Each gift is well made and features artwork handpicked by Team CAN, plus it gives back to a wonderful social cause and supports independent artists. Order soon to make sure your gifts arrive on time and thanks for checking out our special 2020 Father's Day Gift Guide for dads!
1. First up are our Father's Day t-shirts! Dads will love our new collection of ring-spun cotton triblend men's t-shirts and we have a fresh new color for every day of the week! Just in time for summer, these soft, cozy tees are made by Bella + Canvas out of Los Angeles and come in most sizes, featuring preshrunk fabric and a tearaway label for extra comfort. Triblend t-shirts are the perfect showcase for designs made by independent artists, and they support Headcount and EarthJustice nonprofits.
3. Another great gift idea for dad is a national park ring! They're made from uncirculated, mint condition actual U.S. currency quarters in the America The Beautiful series. Each national park ring is double-sided with the national park on the front of the band, and year the quarter was minted on the back, plus they come in every finger size! Rings have a 1/4" thick band, a smoothed bottom finish and are handcrafted to perfection.Choose from Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Hawaii Volcanoes, Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park rings and for an extra special gift, get a corresponding national park poster for dad in our shop! Sales of national park rings support EarthJustice nonprofit and are proudly made in the USA by In God We Must.
4. Our See America Book: A Celebration of our National Parks & Treasured Sites is a must have for dads who love parks and art! With illustrations of national parks across all 50 states, we've sold over 10,000 copies of this wonderful book to date. It's pictured here at Zion National Park in Utah! Combine the See America book with one of our cozy new t-shirts for dads or the See America beverage koozie gift set and you've got the perfect Father's Day gift for your park loving dad!
5. The What REALLY Makes America Great Book is a collection of 75+ illustrations from our independent artist community celebrating the inherent, non-partisan American values that really make America great, and it's a classic that belongs on the bookshelf of every dad across the country! What REALLY Makes America Great is an uplifting reminder about the qualities that really do make America great, especially in times like these when people are coming together and helping one another in the face of adversity. Proceeds from our book proudly support The Dream Corps.
6. Our America's National Parks water bottle is the perfect size for dads on the go! Made from stainless steel, our favorite water bottle is dishwasher safe and comes with a handy clip for those long hikes or bike rides. Wrap it up for dad along with our national park stickers, roll it up inside one of our soft new men's t-shirts or pair with our national park drink koozies to make an unforgettable Father's Day gift! Our water bottle is designed by Eric Junker with sales giving back to EarthJustice organization.
7. Give your dad the Obama action figure for Father's Day! President Barack Obama is one of the most iconic dads ever and it's safe to say he's the president everyone wishes we still had right now. The Obama action figure is made by FCTRY and at 6" tall is the perfect size for dad to keep on his desk or take out on adventures, and every sale gives back to The Dream Corps, our nonprofit partner bringing people together across racial, social and partisan lines. Pair the Obama action figure with a poster from our Design For Obama collection to make a an extra special 2020 father's day gift!
8. Joe Biden action figures from FCTRY have arrived in our shop! Joe Biden is running for President of the United States this year and it's safe to say the November 2020 election will be the biggest of our lifetimes. The Joe Biden action figure is a wonderful father's day present (and gives dad a little hope to cling to until we get a new president in November). Buy the Barack Obama action figure and Joe Biden action figure together for a double shot of inspiration, both proudly supporting The Dream Corps!
8. Put a little party in your Father's Day gifts this year with See America national parks beverage koozies! The ultimate summer accessory, they're sold individually or in a gift set of six drink koozies that are perfect for picnics, hikes and backyard barbecues! Our national parks beverage koozie set is the perfect present to give along with a six-pack of dad's favorite beverage, and a portion of the proceeds give back to nonprofit organization EarthJustice.
9. Treat dad to the Green New Deal limited edition pin this year for Father's Day! It's our best-selling pin ever, designed by Los Angeles artist Devon Bragg in support of a Green New Deal that will help make a better future for all of us. Sales of the Green New Deal pin give back to Sunrise Movement, a coalition of young people working to stop climate change and create millions of good jobs, two things we think dad would approve of! For more gifts like this, shop the entire Green New Deal collection that includes apparel, buttons and posters!
10. Does your dad need a new pair of awesome hiking boots for Father's Day this year? If so, we have the best gift recommendation ever! We collaborated with our friends at Merrell on a collection of See America-inspired Ontario 85 hiking boots with artwork by three independent artists for three different national public lands across the USA. The boots are available now at Merrell and they've been a huge success! Be sure to pick up the See America posters our boots were inspired by, available framed or unframed in our shop: Isle Royale National Park by Esther Licata, Vermillion Cliffs National Monument by Justin Beaulieu or Katahdin Naitonal Woods & Waters by Mark Forton.
Thanks for reading our Father's Day 2020 gift guide and taking time to celebrate hardworking dads everywhere! Be sure to order early so dad gets his gifts on time. Wishing you and yours a very safe and happy Father's Day! ~Team CAN
We're all working together to make big sweeping changes happen in November 2020, and CAN we're doing our part by elevating art and artists' voices to support great causes and help get people fired up to vote! You can help us spark social change by reading and sharing our feminist gift guide and shopping at CAN the next time you need a gift for your feminist friend, family member or coworker, and every gift supports independent artists and nonprofit organizations like UltraViolet and Headcount.org. There's a lot of great stuff with meaning and messages to help keep you focused and inspired through election day 2020 and beyond!e you need a gift for your feminist friend, family member or coworker. There's a lot of great stuff that we guarantee will help get you through to election day and beyond!