Celebrate your loved ones this Valentine's Day with gifts from our feminist gift guide! Get all the best presents for your sweethearts and take 15% off storewide during our Valentine's Day sale plus free shipping on US orders over $50 through February 14th, 2021, with all purchases giving back to organizations like UltraViolet that need our help. Thanks for supporting artists and good causes with Creative Action Network! ❤️ Team CAN
1. Feminist icon socks that support women and girls. Designed by Maggie Stern Stitches in Massachusetts USA, this iconic feminist sock collection has 20+ sock designs and gift sets like the Be the Change 6-pack of socks. Get Stacey Abrams ankle socks, RBG pink heart crew socks and for the first time ever, men's socks featuring Joe Biden! Customer Virginia F. says, "These are great socks. Comfortable, washable, warm – the best!" Proudly supporting UltraViolet feminist organization with every sale.
2. Face masks to keep your sweethearts safe. Designed by a group of independent artists to help essential workers, these non-medical face masks get a free mask into the hands of a frontline worker with every purchase, with 5k given away so far thanks to our friends at Coworker.org. There are lots of bright colors and inspiring messages to choose from like Be Kind, Stay Safe, Spread Compassion and No Virus Will Divide us!
3. Celebrate women with Nevertheless She Persisted and other puzzles. Always educational and beautiful to look at, 1000 piece puzzles make a great gift and even better, they give back to a good cause – Ultraviolet feminist organization. Choose from Nevertheless She Persisted or Women of Star Trek, made by Cobble Hill in Brooklyn, USA and designed by She Paper, a by-women-for-women creative agency.
4. Gifts that celebrate Kamala Harris & Joe Biden. The new President and Vice President are a great example to all Americans! Get Joe Biden men's socks and Kamala Harris women's socks, and choose from a variety of prints that celebrate them both. Proudly supporting UltraViolet and The Dream Corps!
5. Three fantastic books for valentines who love art and good causes. People read more books than ever in 2020 and we think 2021 will be the same! Get your copies of Posters For A Green New Deal: 50 Removable Posters To Inspire Change, What REALLY Makes America Great and See America: A Celebration of Our National Parks in CAN's online bookstore and wherever books are sold. Proudly supporting Sunrise Movement, The Dream Corps and Earthjustice, and giving back to the independent artists who contributed their artwork too.
6. Greta Thunberg socks are a great gift for young activists. Few teenagers are as famous as Greta but many young people today are just as inspiring! Encourage budding acitivists of all ages to follow their dreams and make change possible. Each pair supports UltraViolet organization and is designed in Massachusetts, USA by Maggie Stern Stitches.
7. Eco-friendly buttons for voters and soon-to-be voters. Politically-themed, eco-friendly buttons made from hemp paper are a great way to spread activism without breaking the bank or the environment, plus the the artwork is so good! Vote buttons support Headcount.org, the RBG button gives back to UltraViolet and the Green New Deal button helps out Sunrise Movement. Proudly made in the USA by Busy Beaver Button Company.
8. Green New Deal gifts for Valentines who care about our future. Fund Education, Reforestation, Be the Change and Clean Energy are a handful of the Green New Deal posters in Posters for A Green New Deal: 50 Removable Posters To Inspire Change, a brand new book from Creative Action Network. The book plus posters, apparel, buttons and a limited edition Green New Deal pin are all available at CAN with sales proudly giving to Sunrise Movement, an organization working to counter the effects of climate change.
9. Thousands of posters that support good causes. Put 2020 behind you with fresh decor! Posters come in different sizes and are available framed or unframed, with designs on topics ranging from the Women's March and classic literature, to the majestic scenery of our national parks and Black Lives Matter are a great way update home and office in 2021. Each poster gives back to an important cause and the independent artist who designed it, like Let Equality Bloom by Brooke Fischer that supports UltraViolet.
Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, May 9th and we can't think of a better time in history to celebrate moms! Moms are modern superheroes and we think they deserve special recognition for all the extra hours on the clock this past year. Our 2021 Mother's Day gift guide has fun suggestions on how to make this year extra special for your mom, grandma and all the deserving ladies in your life, with unique gift ideas like Maya Angelou socks, Women of Star Trek puzzles and the cutest little RBG baby onesie for new and expecting moms. And so much more! Proceeds from our Mother's Day gift guide help support UltraViolet feminist organization, giving back to women and girls with every sale. Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful hardworking moms!