2020 is here and we’re ready to usher in big changes that help dismantle the patriarchy and bring equality to all women and girls! Consider our 2020 feminist gift guide your roadmap to the resistance with every giving back to our hardworking partner organization UltraViolet, a community of over a million people driving feminist cultural and political change. Let’s do this 2020!
1. For those who love cozy socks, CAN has three feminist sock gift sets designed by Maggie Stern Stitches! CAN's Feminist Sock 6-Pack comes with RBG, Greta Thunberg, Michelle Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Maya Angelou and Nancy Pelosi socks. Our Feminist Sock 4-Pack #1 comes with RBG, Sonia Sotomayor, Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren socks, while Feminist Sock 4-Pack #2 comes with Sonia Sotomayor, Elizabeth Warren, Michelle Obama and Maya Angelou. Our feminist sock collection has more designs like Harriet Tubman, Jane Austen and AOC (coming very soon) with proceeds all giving back to UltraViolet!
2. The Ruth Bader Ginsburg Gift Set is the perfect gift and every purchase helps UltraViolet in the fight for women's equality! It comes with the ever-popular and very cozy Maggie Stern Stitches' RBG socks, the RBG Action Figure and RBG enamel pin from FCTRY. Check out our full feminist sock collection, sock gift sets, the rest of our pins and all of our action figures!
3. The Feminist Button Variety Pack comes with five buttons designed by staunch feminists in support of our partner organization UltraViolet. Activist buttons are the perfect on-the-go gift and when you buy in packs you can pass them out to everyone! Love buttons? Check out our Vote! button variety pack and Green New Deal button variety packs for more.
4. In 2020 you can't go wrong giving the Elizabeth Warren Action Figure and Ruth Bader Ginsberg Action Figure! Designed by FCTRY, these mini superheroes are true feminist icons of our time and every sale gives back to to UltraViolet. Don’t forget our Barack Obama action figure that gives back to The Dream Corps! Coming in March 2020 — the AOC action figure!
5. There's a Framed or Unframed Print in our shop for everyone and by that we mean thousands of designs by independent artists! From feminist posters like The Future Is Female by Brooke Fischer (featured in November's National Geographic: A Century of Women) and Hear Our Voice by Liza Donovan (an official Women's March selection) to our iconic See America national park poster collection and everything in between, CAN posters make the perfect gift. There's truly something for everyone!
6. If ever there was an time to wear, give and get Feminist Verbiage T-Shirts, it would be in 2020. There's no substitute for these great fitting tees by Anvil that 'take no shit and do no harm' like Filthy Mouthed Wife, March & Rally & Protest & Vote, Girls Will Rule and more. Shirts give back to feminist organization UltraViolet, and remember pick up the rest of your marching gear by shopping feminist socks and feminist art posters too!
7. Dress Like A Woman tees for women and girls, prints, totes and accessory bags by designer Katie McMurry depict how amazing every woman (and girl) can be in the right 'dress'! Sales are shared with UltraViolet, just like our feminist buttons, socks, RBG pin, and RBG and Elizabeth Warren action figures from FCTRY.
8. The What REALLY Makes America Great Book is a collection of 75+ illustrations from our independent artist community celebrating the inherent, non-partisan American values that really make America great and some outstanding feminist artists' designs are included in the book, like Intersectional Feminism by Emily Vriesman. Also be sure to also shop corresponding What Makes America Great apparel and prints as well as our other book, See America!
9. It's an election year and that means election party season is upon us! Vote Coasters that get out the vote by supporting Headcount.org are hip, sturdy and show you're a proud voter too. Get a set of four Vote! coasters or buy each one individually and you'll support Headcount, a non-profit organization working to increase participation (and feminism) through voting. And don't miss our Vote! button collection that also gives back to Headcount!
10. Too many great feminist gifts to choose from? We've got you covered with the Creative Action Network gift card! The CAN gift card comes in $25, $50, $75 and $100 amounts and your lucky recipient will feel good knowing they're giving back to worthy nonprofit organizations while they shop. Send that special someone on a V-day shopping spree they'll feel great about! Envelope and social activism included.
Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, May 9th and we can't think of a better time in history to celebrate moms! Moms are modern superheroes and we think they deserve special recognition for all the extra hours on the clock this past year. Our 2021 Mother's Day gift guide has fun suggestions on how to make this year extra special for your mom, grandma and all the deserving ladies in your life, with unique gift ideas like Maya Angelou socks, Women of Star Trek puzzles and the cutest little RBG baby onesie for new and expecting moms. And so much more! Proceeds from our Mother's Day gift guide help support UltraViolet feminist organization, giving back to women and girls with every sale. Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful hardworking moms!